This is my very first favorites post... please do not judge! I barely know what I am doing!!..... but let us get started!! I will only be doing up to five for each if that is okay!
The way I would like to start off this blog post, is with my favorite songs at the moment. I am kind of a pop fan?? but not for ALL the songs, only some, but I truly love country music for some reason, I am no quite sure why!
1. Ex to See - Sam Hunt
2. Humble and Kind - Tim McGraw
3. My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
4. Just Fishin' - Trace Adkins
5. Style - Taylor Swift
The next thing I would like to mention, is... food! I mean, come on, who doesn't love food, I think it is pretty grand!
1. Peanut Butter and Fluff sandwiches.... they are absolutely delicious, with a glass of milk!
2. I have been completely and utterly obsessed with this egg maker thing that my mother got, you cook the egg in the microwave and then add cheese and ham/bacon, it's great.
3. This is actually a drink, but chocolate milkshakes? I have been having them all month! My little sister loves making them, but it is okay! because I love drinking them.
4. Grilled Pizza? You cool your pizza on the grill. Enough said.
5. Carrots with ranch dressing!!! My older sister will always have it out as a snack to eat and it goes great with the peanut butter and fluff, I promise you.
I HAVE TO INTERRUPT THIS BLOG POST BECAUSE THERE IS A BEEPING SOUND COMING FROM RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND EVERYONE THINKS THAT IT IS ME BUT IT'S THE PERSON NEXT TO ME, OH NO.
Okay, I waited a few minutes before I did anything, but let's continue with the post!!
The next thing I would like to tell you guys about is books! [again, total geek and nerd right here everybody...]
1. Girl Online - Zoe Sugg | This is my second time reading it because when I first got it for Christmas last year, it inspired my blog, I read the book in one night, and a few weeks later, I started "Someone Online" my own little internet personality. I know I don't have too many followers, but I have met some amazing people, like GirlonRainbow, V, NickyWritesLife, ItsNira, BikeRidersBlog, and so many more amazing friends <3
2. I'll Give You the Sun - Jandy Nelson | I started reading this book and got immediately attached because I soon figured out Jude and I were somewhat alike in many ways, which I found pretty astonishing.
The last thing I want to mention, is the beach. Where I live we have a tiny nice beach and it is open until about 9:00, my mom and my sisters and I usually go there around seven because most everyone is gone and we can be as loud as we would like! It is always such a nice way to end every single day throughout the summer!!
That is all for now everyone! I should be getting a new charger in the next week or so?? BUT BE PREPARED, because I want to meet so many of you!!!
someone, somewhere, online.