The most awkward thing about being a clumsy person is that it's in front of EVERYONE.
I've never been good with being the center of attention and it always makes me very nervous, my face turns red, I start sweating, I'm a complete wreck!
Whenever I get the little bursts of clumsiness, it always happens to be in a public area, which is horrendous! The only problem is, I am usually the only one that notices it, but like always, I make a huge deal out of it. For example!: the other day I was at the library and I was walking up to the place to check out a book, I tripped on my own flip-flop, and face planted into the ground.... no one noticed at all, but when I stood up I just had to yell and go "I AM AYE-OKAY" and yes, everyone stared at me.
Other examples of me being clumsy include the following (i sound so formal!):
- trying to skip steps while running up the stairs at school and falling...
- walking to the lunch table and spilling my lunch everywhere
- riding my bike and tipping sideways, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD I MIGHT ADD
- walking around a corner and straight into the wall, it was super awkward
- actually putting hot glue on my leg, it was a complete accident
PLUS MULTIPLE MORE! YAY. FUN.
I have actually learned to love this side of me because it made me who I am today! A clumsy, nerd, geek, introvert, yes! what I have always wanted to be!
I hope you all can relate in some way! Comment the worst clumsiest moment you have below so I can read them!
someone, somewhere, online.
p.s. I am also working on a twitter!
p.p.s. don't forget to subscribe! Join the other "1" follower, haha please :D))))